ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help ! engine conversion gone wrong!

Quote: Originally posted by simmo mods on 24 August 2005no, sports racing cams +10bhp, ported heads +10bhp, induction kit + 5bhp, str8 thru zorst +10 bhp, and a its chipped +5bhp too. = 180 bhp.reaD IT AND WEEP !!!

and you actually believe this, lol

reality 15/20bhp MAX from them modifications listed

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by simmo mods on 24 August 2005

no, sports racing cams +10bhp, ported heads +10bhp, induction kit + 5bhp, str8 thru zorst +10 bhp, and a its chipped +5bhp too. = 180 bhp.

reaD IT AND WEEP !!!

pub figures

rollin road it, not make up figures in your head

my mates got 228bhp (proven on a rolling road more or less cos we all know they aint spot on) in a fiesta turbo and thats got rear drums and aint too bad at stoping, quite good infact

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

no, sports racing cams +10bhp, ported heads +10bhp, induction kit + 5bhp, str8 thru zorst +10 bhp, and a its chipped +5bhp too. = 180 bhp.

reaD IT AND WEEP !!!
Im not weeping , Im crying!!! ROFLMAO!

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by mudflap boy on 24 August 2005
(proven on a rolling road more or less cos we all know they aint spot on)

exactly, "proven" + "rolling road" in the same sentence doesnt eactly work LOL

I dont want to join on the have a go at you band wageon but you wont get 180hp from that list. Mine got a 2.0 block with 7.2k redline, 270 cams and a better exhaust manifold and its just getting 180hp. Tom_16V had a similar list of mods and he has/had spent a fortune on his car and only got 166hp.

250hp is big big money. Youd probably be better on a 172/182 block running throttle bodies than tune the 2.0 block. I woulndt even bother with a 1.8 youll need to spend even more money.

Turbo it is about the only efficient way to 250hp and thats expensive £6k for the kit fitted or £4k or so for the parts.

RRs arnt the most accurate mesure my cars had 133 on one set of rollers and 150 at another (this was at the wheels as well before they add the random looses throught the gearbox and tyre).
Nothing wrong with drums though I wish my Williams had them. J3ned got drums on his 370 or so HP Clio