ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Exhaust Probs

Got a bit of a problem - 1.4 phase 1 RT.

Anyways, driving home on my way back from Chester and a massive clunk and the car sounds like a plane about to take off. After an inspection I can see the cat is dragging on the floor - and after waiting for 45 minutes in the rain for an RAC guy to patch me up Im heading on my way home - and for the first time in around 5 years Im not breaking the speed limit!

The pipe behind my cat has broke and it can be welded but may need to be replaced. I was thinking of getting a different exhaust anyway but a second hand one from the cat back - the question is - could i get a 16v exhaust system and have it put straight on - and how much should i expect to pay?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Get a stainless one - end of problems for good. You could advertise for a 2nd hand one in the Wanted forum or get a new one - Demon Tweeks must be pretty close to you I guess?

If you decide to get one from Demon Tweeks then join this club first and youll get a discount whichll more than repay your membership :D

A bit strapped for cash so going for 2nd hand option - does ne 1 know if a 16v exhast system will go onto a 1.4 RT with out any probs?