ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help finding a cable

1.8 Civic EX
Now this cable may not exist but I figured some of the guys on here may know...

I'm after an iPod cable that is essentially a dock extenstion cable.

The difference is I'm after one that seperates the video out into the "yellow" phono (?) jack at the same time.

Make sense? Basically I'm after the video out but without loosing the standard iPod connection/socket.

Bus w**ker
Couldn't you just use the one I linked to and a male to female USB extension cable?

What are you trying to do?

1.8 Civic EX
I need the video out but I also need to keep the 30pin female connector, so I can send the video in one direction but the audio in another. But the audio has to go via the 30pin connection to maintain control of the ipod from the device it's connecting to (which would be lost if i used USB or the standard red/white audio leads), and unfortunately the device it's connecting to for the video isn't HD, only has the input for the yellow lead.