ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help finding an amp

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i recently had a pheonix gold amp in my car, 4 channel but got sent bk to pheonix gold and they couldnt fix it :(

SO.....i need an amp to power a sub and some components. any ideas?i dont want to spend a fortune! i could get something like a jbl for around £100 new but anyone else got any ideas?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

cant beleive my amp was £800 :eek:

will a jbl 75.4 or whatever they are be ok?i think thats what i had in my valver and it sounded fine? dont fancy spending that much on an amp TBH surely there cant be that much difference!?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 07 August 2005
cant beleive my amp was £800 :eek:will a jbl 75.4 or whatever they are be ok?i think thats what i had in my valver and it sounded fine? dont fancy spending that much on an amp TBH surely there cant be that much difference!?

You should really get another PG amp as youve got the remote bass control and this will only work with the PG amp.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i know but they cost a fortune!lol im spending far too much money on this car and in the meantime clios are depreciating like theres no tomorrow!:confused: