ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help For Buying Clios

Hi i am new to the Forum

so firstly hi every1

Im 18 and looking to purchase a new clio looks like i can only get a 1.2 16v as insurance is a bump.

neways i wa told by a friend the dealers will give you free insurance and 0% finance on a new clio is that true if so any other tips on how to get a few bobs of the price and were the best dealers are to visit as i was looking to purchase a dynamique but cant afford the list price plz help.

Street Triple R

Hi there,

best thing to do is simply shop around, go to a few different dealers, bounce them off each other, look on the net too, some good deals about id imagine

Dealers will only give you free insurnace if the offers on at the time (it usually is). 0% finance is only as far as I know for the 182s and you have to have a 40% deposite anyway.

Just checking the Renault site and it looks like the offers back off again.

Checking drive the deal (usually a very good price) and you can get a 1.2 with metalic paint in dynamic spec with alloys etc for £8.6k which isnt that good a price relay. You should be able to get a dealer despirate for the sale to knock one down to £38k with metlaic paint.

Infact have a look the autotrader website there a loads of 1.2 for sale pre registered for £7.6k.

does anyone know how old you have to be to get the free insurance if the deal is on also do you think buying a 1.2 16v new is a smart move

Personally, i wouldnt ever buy new becasue you lose so much money the instant you pull out of the showroom. But if the incentive is there because of the free insurance then you have to weigh up which is the cheapest option in the long run. Get a few insurance quotes and see how much cheaper a 6 month old 1.2 16v is on the autotrader website. That way you can see which one is gonna cost you more.

Also if you cant find anywhere doing the 0% thingy then you might be as well finding a cheap car loan rather than taking finance from a car dealers. suppose it depends on your circumstances really though.

Shorty_mk1

wise words there i may just do that as buying 6mths means i still got the warranty but then again finance will have to be sorted as i already have 3grand for a deposit i wil not need to borrow much if buying used.

thanks for that i will do some calculating.

lol done my "calculating"

F**kin insurance cheapest quote was 2900 i think buying new is the cheaper option safe for the sites edde

and thanks to everyone else