ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help help help!!

FOR SALE!!!
right really need a fast anser i have got my clio on axel stands as need to replace rear drum shoes i have undo the 30mm nut and took the circlip out but cant no get the hub chase of which is best way? really need answer asap cheers

Lots of Alfas
Bolt the wheel back on with 2 bolts and pull. Make sure your handbrake is fully off, does the drum spin??

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
large rubber mallet..... BANG!
if its shed the linings... good luck i had to use a large block of wood and a couple foot long scaffold pole!

Hub pullers your best bet. Halfords etcs ell them.

Or keep pulling it and spimming or and skacking with a hammer.

Or put a wheels back ok and from under the car as such kit the tyre off.

FOR SALE!!!
omg and to annoy me more now halfords have give me the wrong shoes so had to go and change them as they had no idea what they were doing and now i have had to pay another £11.26 jsut to get the 1's they think will fit my car so annoyed

omg and to annoy me more now halfords have give me the wrong shoes so had to go and change them as they had no idea what they were doing and now i have had to pay another £11.26 jsut to get the 1's they think will fit my car so annoyed

Hence why I told you you need to check before buying shoes as there a few types used and no one knows which you have