ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help help help!!

renault clio rl 1.2
f***ed my car panicking now, ive done this before and it cost 200 pound!.:dead: car was broken into last week ignition barrel ripped out,they bent all the little tags that hold it in,so i went to fit the new barrel and key tonight all went well popped the immobiliser ring back over the barrel and all the wire sprung out!,so i thought no problem ill wind it back round that failed epicly,which then led me to wrap the wire round the coded key which in turn pulled the wire off of the little chip inside the ring:mad: now it will not start all of the dash lights up everything else works fine how can i bypass this im prepared to do the work to save the pounds please any answers will be helpful :(

renault clio rl 1.2
I'd think you need a new ring surely? Either that or try an solder the wire to the chip? I'm thinking new barrel though tbh.
i just bought a new barrel, if i put a new ring on will this work im told its just there to pick up the signal and send it to the ecu ive found one on ebay but its for a mk2 whats the deal there cheers:approve: