ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP HELP HELP

My girlfriend owns a 2 years old 1.2 clio, which i have been using now and again with no problems. She passed her test yesterday and we went out for a drive, all ok. This morning getting ready for work and notice the hazard lights flashing (must have been going all night) try to start the car and nothing its completly dead, could it be the battery after it was used last night, also unable to stop the hazards flashing (although they are fading now)

don't

check the button, give it a few gentle taps and see if it frees up whatevers wrong, had the hazard light been used lately at all!

might need a trip to an electrical place to sort it if u cant do it, battery must be soo drained for the hazards to start fading aswel

Its very likely the battery is gone Renault ones arnt excellent.

Just go to Halfords etc and get a new good quality one and make sure you give it a good charge if your girlfriend does short trips they can drain the battery very quickly.

Try hitting the hazards button.

I take it she has a new shape Clio ie with triangular lights if so Ill find the fuse to pull to stop them.

taken it to renault and they said it was a faulty button, however, got a phone call a bit later and its something else and they havent got the part until tomorrow. Not all bad though all covered under the warranty.

Cheers for your help guys