ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, info needed

BG 182 FF
Hiya just bought my 182, driving it home and theres a knocking that wasn't on it when i test drove it. It is really loud and unsure where its coming from, plus i need the front coilerovers lowering .
Just asking is there any garages you would recommend that are open on saturdays to go and see and get it checked out. Just so I could ring them up and see if they can fit me in.
Place localish to stoke-on-trent
Many thanks
nick

BG 182 FF
in haslington.

Sunday would probably be best for me though, as hopefully ill be picking my car up tommorow.

Cheers m8 much appreciated, i will pm ya 2mora, but i may see if i cud get a garage to just give me an idea 2mora about the knocking. Thank you again

BG 182 FF
Just been on the phone to a guy I know who works with cars. I told him that the knocking is really loud from the front end of the car when driving straight. When you turn the wheel the knocking seems to disappear. He thinks its the front anti-roll bar links, does this sound correct? Plus how much £££'s roughly would I be looking at roughly?
Thanks agen :)