ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help insurance

think of selling the willy and getting a subaru turbo. the only problem is cant find insurance any where. i am 19 and looking to go as a named driver under my dads insurance. any one help

I could get insured on a lot of cars but the Scooby was one it wouldnt let me on.. hehe.

Try Elephant, CIS, Privledge, Tesco, Direct Line, Churchill, Norwich Union.

Revels Mum & Sister

Elephant wont want to know either!

Want you to be 21! A lot of Insurers are like this now. Until you hit 21 they dopnt want to know on cars like that!

PLUS

Will cost a fortune if you even manage to get insured on one! Although guess its a lot with your Willy anyway! Running costs are huge on them as well. HAve your wallet open and ready!

Give greenlight a go, they were they only company that would quote me with nitrous, they seem to know a bit about cars, unlike most insurance companies. I pay £1100 for mine.