ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! Lost a load of photos..

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I transfered a load of pics from my XD card (copy & paste), when I was looking at them it had missed a load. So I put the card back in and checked, it had duplicated all the ones that did save and all the others had gone... :mad: :dapprove:

Does anyone now how to rescue pics from the card? I'm hoping they are still there lost in the binery (sp)... I've heard of it being done before??

Any help would be great.. I so gutted I could cry...

Cheers

Nez

Audi TT 225
If you copied and pasted them off the card, dont you still have another copy some where?

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I thought that, I always copy, don't cut just incase. But when I put the card back in it had duplicated half the photos and lost the others..

Audi TT 225
ouch.... not sure tbh, how old is the card? I would reformat and test it before you use it again.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
A mate has managed to sort it.. he used some software called Image Recall 3.. it found all the photos I lost and some random ones from ages ago! lol

Happy chap again.. :D