ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me decide.. still not happy with how it looks.

Italian 3.2 V6
currently got these silver 16" OZ F1's on the 182.. but dno, i like them alot, but i know its not looking as good as it could be!

3715705173a12655151312o.jpg

so its either current OZF1's in matt black like below...
Bubbles_182.jpg

Or

im gona go down to 15" and go with the 2118's in anth..
shoot3.gif

so what should i do.. ????

P.s, if anyone has any black turinis or anth 2118's let me know if you fancy selling or want a swap for the OZF1's which are in mint condition and all tyres are not long new.

Thanks PSJ.

AK

M240i
If i'm honest it does look bad with silver wheels so good choice changing colour/wheels.

2118's for me... or the standard wheels black..

Evo 5 RS
snap out of it chap it looks nice.

Failing that if you're unhappy with the 2118s I'll have them in exchange for a set of 100% mint gloss black OZ F1s ;)

Megane RS250
What happened to the turinis dude? It looked pretty good with them!

I would go with anthracite 2118s but you'd have to go low to pull it off IMO

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Silver fails on LY, it also does on RB.

Cupped 182 wheels look awesome on either Anthricite or Black, as do Turinis. They are the only options pal ;)

Someone shop this LY.

DSC_1932.jpg

Winner imo!

Italian 3.2 V6
2118's seem most populer! but as said coilovers would be needed!! :(

Bubbles - what was your LY above stting on, tiz a nice ride hight.

andy-182 - i did straight swap for these (turinis were damaged n needed tyres.)

so not even the current OZ F1's in gloss black?

PSJ.

Ollie's Silver Cup
2118's for me :)

Having said that, the standard anth 182 wheels look awesome on LY with a drop! Like in one of the banner images :)

PH1 iceburg
I think suspension setup is a massive factor in your setup at the moment. None of the wheels are going to look as good as those pictured without some attention paid to your ride height.

Italian 3.2 V6
Daniel - thing is i dont want coilovers.. so my only option is Apex springs which are can be skitty on rough b-roads.. iv had coilovers/prop-lines (current)/sport-lines and apex.. but might just have to to them.. coilovers cause problems which is gay!

Dave - sorry not keen on the comps :(

PSJ.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Silver fails on LY, it also does on RB.

Cupped 182 wheels look awesome on either Anthricite or Black, as do Turinis. They are the only options pal ;)

Someone shop this LY.

DSC_1932.jpg

Winner imo!

Eibachs. Seriously somebody PS that Yellow! Would look 100% hero!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
£200 ish powdercoated. Had a few sets done over the years :)

Italian 3.2 V6
the RB with gloss black cup wheels does look f**king nice! y did i get rid of mine originaly. aarrggh this is annoying!! :(

PSJ.

you had an RB then A liquid yellow, sounds strange to me only because blue is my fav colour.lol. I was going for a white theme on my car but i think its in for a change.

LY 182
The F1's would look decent in anthracite or gloss black.

I was toying with the idea of 182 wheels in gloss black but instead went sheep.

Italian 3.2 V6
you had an RB then A liquid yellow, sounds strange to me only because blue is my fav colour.lol. I was going for a white theme on my car but i think its in for a change.

No sorry didn't explain properly. I meant the original 182 cup wheels.. I coulda just got them returbed gloss black to start with.

PSJ.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
my old one was lowered on Apex springs... looking back whilst it looked good they were horrid ride wise... they were also nearer to a 50mm drop by the time they were removed due to sagging.

A newly fixed 172
I would be tempted with the standard 182 wheels in black...:cool:

Both the other wheels are still cool mind

Track 172cup
F1's in gloss black for me, not many out there with the 16" version plus it would look great, unless your going low you won't pull off 15's

MkV Golf R32
I would say the 2118's would look nice, but as mentioned above, the suspension will need looking at.

However, your current wheels in black would look nice and probably most cost effective, especially with tyres that have good tread.

Italian 3.2 V6
^ yea I'm thinking if I don't have any interest with a swap Might just splash out for the 16" Oz F1's to be sprayed gloss l black. Need to re-paint calipers bright red aswell. Maby have to swap the pro-lines for some gash apex springs as the pro-lines sit at Ultimate gay 4x4 stance! :(

PSJ.