ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me guys and gals

i have a bluey silver clio, you kno the colour,(well heres a pic)
clio3.gif

but i want to change the colour of the badges and stide badges but dont kno what colour,green,blue,yellow???????? plan is for all badges and the interior strip and handel to gfet coloured the same,

help me people,

ok dude, that was my first choice lol, never ever looks like that unless the sun is beaming on her, so to do the calipers yellow too or would that be too much?

yes it is, im scared of them painting it the same as the 172 when i actuall colour if off the other clio,

thats identiacl to my one, same year too lol, so what colour should the badges be on that one?

seing yours made me decide to do it taylor lol, should i go green,yellow or sky blue????? decisions desicions

looks like thats what itll be then, so in all ill do the interior strip(by the dash,) front and back badge, clio badge and the 16v badgets,

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
seing yours made me decide to do it taylor lol, should i go green,yellow or sky blue????? decisions desicions

hehehe, i have 2 sets of badges so ill be constantly changing them, goin back to black tomorow :)

i still say green lol

lol, hm green or blue, i really dont know- how do i get the dash stip of by the way, do i have to take the top of the dash off?