ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me identify this exhaust

I have just taken this exhaust off of my 172, an anyone tell me what make it is?

there are no names or markings and the pipe is 2.5"

It will shortly be for sale in the for sale section, once I find out what it is.

P1040577.gif

P1040578.gif

P1040579.gif

P1040580.gif

P1040581.gif
P1040582.gif

Thanks mate, I was thinking it was a KTR but some of the ones I have seen have a band around them where the bracket attaches where as this one is fully welded.
When I took it off of the car the pipes were slightly discoloured, but I have cleaned it with scotch brite.

It sounds pretty good on a back road blast, but for cruising it is just slightly too noisy as the kids moan that it is noisy in the back.
How much should I ask for it do you think? It is in pretty good condition.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks like one of those cheap not very well made ones off eBay so I will offer £50 ;)

No idea on make sorry.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep 2.5" Piper stealth i've had one on mine for years, bullet proof exhausts, if it wasn't for the drone at cruising speed they'd be perfect,
but after 8 years i've got used to it now.