ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me please guys :)

BMW F31
right heres the dilema,

mate has done a mix but i cant seem to burn the mix onto disc without it putting gaps in between the songs, does anyone know of any software that will allow the tracks to flow continuous :cool:

right heres the dilema,

mate has done a mix but i cant seem to burn the mix onto disc without it putting gaps in between the songs, does anyone know of any software that will allow the tracks to flow continuous :cool:

what software is he using, if its Nero you can pick the tracks and I think its right click options then u can pick the gap which is norm 2 sec change it 2, 0

Octy VRS
But it still leaves a noticable gap in my experience. The only way is to have a .cue sheet for the mix that lists each track. You burn it with the mix.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cue_sheet

The other long way is to use some editing software like Wavelab and edit out the gaps, but you are then left with one long mix. Others may know different of course!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
If you change the gaps to 0 or disable the gaps it just flows without interuption. I have done this a few times in the past.. works fine.

BMW F31
If you change the gaps to 0 or disable the gaps it just flows without interuption. I have done this a few times in the past.. works fine.

yeah thats what i have done but it was on itunes or some other similar burner, KDF do you remember what software it is?

BMW M135i
But it still leaves a noticable gap in my experience. The only way is to have a .cue sheet for the mix that lists each track. You burn it with the mix.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cue_sheet

The other long way is to use some editing software like Wavelab and edit out the gaps, but you are then left with one long mix. Others may know different of course!

The older versions used to still leave a little gap, the latest ones are fine though. Theres a crossfading option now as well, i'm not sure what it does other than set the gap to 0 but it must be there for a reason. I usually use that and its fine.