ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Help Me Please, I want to buy a 172 ***

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i want to buy a brand new 172, think i can get one for £12000 - £13000, insurance would be:

i am 21, 2 years ncb, 3 points (SP30), quotes around £1500 - £2000. Say £150 a month for example.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on what i am likely to be paying monthly for the car if i bought it on finance?

Many thanks in advance,

Gaz.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Thought for a minute that you might be that Gareth Gates from Pop Idol as he is a bit camp! Hes not 21 though so it cant be him!

320d M Sport

Mine was £12900 from Renault (demo car with 60 miles on!!) I pay around £270 month for the car.....worth it though!!!
Hope that helps???

Paddy

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

yes thanks!!, i was thinking around £300 a month, plus insurance say £450 a month in total. REALLY thinking of doing it, just got to go through the hassle of selling my modified clio first.

320d M Sport

DONT think, just DO!!!! I went on my birthday to test drive it (for a laugh) and ended it buying the Mutha, excellent....

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

okay mate help me out, how much do you think i should be asking for my car? is a 1.2 MTV, X 2000, 31,000, excellent condition (Pics and spec in the others gallery, not including the ICE).

Gaz,

I pay 260 a month for car and another 61 for insurance, and as said above well worth it. Just wish I had more time to drive the little beauty.

GR7

Shiny red R32

There is a cheaper one with 288bhp in Auto Trader for only £12,000!

2000 RENAULT CLIO 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172 3dr Hatchback 2000 Silver. Air con, Leather, ABS, 17 Alloy wheels. Throttle bodies, Nitrous oxide, 288bhp, Tv, Playstation, phone for full spec £12,000ono. Serious enquires only please.

Tel: 07887767976
Price: £12,000

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

GirlRacer

Do you work for Auto Trader? If not, I think they should seriously think about giveing you a job.

GR7

Shiny red R32

No, but often people without the internet ask me to look for cars for them and it is very quick to search, copy and paste details!