ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Me Plz

Ok ppl just passed my test 4th time lucky feels like a dream. Now need some insurance quotes if any of u guys r any gd with them.

Im 18 n going for something preferably a 1.2

Ive got a clio mk1 already but getting rid of it as it is done up quite alot and dad bot it like tht so we recon it mite atract to much attention down my way.

LY V6 with Recaros
Try online quotes with elephant.co.uk or Admiral. They are usually cheap for young drivers with no no claims.

LY V6 with Recaros
Have a look in the for sale section to see if there's any like you are looking for :)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
mk1 kick ass! im buying one tomorrow if things go well. cheapest quote i got from looking around for ages was elephant by far.

1.4 RT - only mods: lowered, alloys, exhaust.

If you think your existing car is over-modded put it back to standard and sell off the parts you dont want. earn a bit more cash if you play your cards right.

1.6 focus zetec....
^^ Thats some good info from sam, i wanted a mk1 for my first car as they're old and insurance wouldnt be that expensive but instead i jumped in the deep end and bought a newish clio at the time and the insurance killed me!!

Kiza