ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me!!!

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
'no power to ECU'

I am about to be given a 1.4 clio alize, when it was taken to the garage their computer read 'no power to ECU'

Im thinking of sending the ECU to a refurb place. It was running fine until it was not used for a month or two, the battery was flat and that was that, could not jump start or bump start. The jump leads were connected properly aswel so no issues there! Any advice would be great before I open my wallet ;)

Black Clio GT
check the earthing points and put a new battery on it, if still no joy id say its a loose/corroded loom connection as ecus rarly just "fail"....

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
im about to get it in the garage for a test on the loom and checking of the earth points, id do it myself but im 400 miles away from the car! A local garage said they could take between 1-5 hours looking for the point where it has corroded :/ is this right or would it be an easy find?

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I didnt know where to put this sorry, Im kinda new to this forum business but every1 is being really helpful! Already saved a shedload by not sending the ECU away! haha