ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me

hi peeps relativly new to the site, but was wonerin if anyone could help me?

i was drivin my phase1 16v clio today, and as i pulled away from a set of lites slowly there was a loud bang, it wouldnt go in 1st or 2nd. i took it to a garage thinkin it was the gear linkage, so they adjusted it. but while idling it shakes alot and increases to shake when i back off the accelerator. any ideas? i am goin out now so will check if there ios any replys tomorz. =0)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i changed the bolt to beefier one cost 25p

the mount on mine is f**ked gonna change it soon for a uprated one if powerflex do em PS: lowering it sorted the crazy ass jolting problem

its smooth as anyhing now

well thanx peeps. it is a big weight off my mind coz about 6 months ago the gear box decided it didnt like me and buggered off, glad it aint the same thing, well i am going back out only came back to hear replys =0) thanx again