ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! need a Gearbox

clio 1.4 sport
Hi guys I need a little help my gearbox decided to lose its 5th gear yesterday and I need to get a new one. Problem is I don't know which gearbox I need. I called renault and got the gearbox code from them which is JB1 and the guy then told me it's also got another number C013705. Can anyone help? If it helps my car's a w plate 1.4s.

BMW M135i
Probably but i'd stick to the original one so the ratios are correct. Should be easy enough to find one from a 1.4 sport.

80MPG BEEZA
i heard you can get them directly from utterly butterly

but stay away from clover their crap

clio 1.4 sport
I called a renault breakers and they said that that gearbox is really rare and wanted 275 + vat + delivery. Is that too much? would anyone suggest a cheaper way of getting it done? and does anyone know if gearboxes are tested in the mot? it's due one at the end of the month and i'm not sure if i can afford one that expensive.