ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed, my white O.Z super T's are now yellow and black...

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Shall I give this bilberry stuff a go or am I going to need something stronger? Tried Megs gold class shampoo neat and Vanish stain remover as it was in the garage, both to no avail....:(
Any recommendations?

Polish. Cut it back with something like SRP or Megs Scratch X.

Then reprotect it with a sealent to stop it happening again.

db

db detailing™
Just need to keep on top of them fella, white wheels will need a clean once a week to keep them tip-top this time of year.

Clio MK 4
bilberry should do it. if that fails try ag engine machine cleaner. Wouldn't use this stuff usually but once should do it as it quite strong

Something worth driving.
Engine and machine cleaner is a safer alternative than anything else on the market. It won't hurt your wheels and is a much cheaper and more effective than Bilberry.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Thanks all, most of it came out with a large dose of neat Bilberry and much scrubbing although I will invest in the engine and machine cleaner soon!