ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed please.......

black/gold 182
can anyone help me my heater wont switch off and im affraid it will burn out as i cant control it, has anyone had this problem before, i turn it off on the panel inside the car but nothing happens it stays on... any help welcome

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
my mate is doing that

may need a new resistor pack

99 notes from renault

Black Gold Trophy
any news on this? Mine has just started doing the same, even when the panel is switched off the fan blows at full blast!

black/gold 182
any news on this? Mine has just started doing the same, even when the panel is switched off the fan blows at full blast!
ok mate mine was the resistor pack brought one from renault for £99.15 ( bit of a rip off ) but get it changed a.s.a.p because i left mine and it burned the heater motor out and had a nightmare getting a replacement motor. resistor pack very easy to replace, good luck.