ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Needed - Renault Part Codes

E92 M3, BG 182
As per title, could do with some help identifying a couple of renault part codes.

Im in the middle of changing the radiator on my 182 but 3 of the 4 screws which fasten the fan onto the radiator or knackered. The one good screw says M88 on the hex head and is an 8mm spanner - need a part code for these or somewhere to get them.

Would like to change the hose clamps whilst Im doing it as they are rusty so could do with a part code for hose clamps also.

Finally I noticed that the bracket which holds the outer ARB bush into the ARB on the offside front has snapped so need a part code for one of these.

Thanks for looking and hope someone can point me in the right direction for part codes

Cheers,
Dave.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
M88 is probably actually 8.8, which is the tensile grade. 8mm head will make it something like a M6 thread, i'd just use a generic bolt.

The outer ARB brackets are no longer available i think, so just get a used set.