ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed to track down this car: 2000 Clio Maxi

172 'Raymondo' Sport
Clio Maxi replica based on 2000 W reg 172. Created by Prima Racing (idiots) sold by them at 16,000 miles to myself in 2005. Can anyone help? I sold it when it had 3 owners from new in 2007, now it has had 7 owners.

Where is it? How many miles has it done?

IMGP0362.jpg

IMGP0290.jpg

IMGP0328.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Eh? This was on a 'spotted' thread about a month ago. Have a look in there. Think it's up preston way?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
its been ruined since you owned it- I last saw it on Ebay....

Wasnt this on wheeler dealers????

S

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Because it looks turd.

At least privateers got rid of that grill... Even the one you pictured doesn't have the honeycomb grill.
showpic.jpg

the grill is still there just its white so doesnt stand out as much.

take it back just relized what you was on about soz

Iceberg 172 Cup
why do you need to track them down? i feel sorry for the owner and any potential burgulars reading this forum! poor sods!

Hi All,
New to this site, & i know its an old thread, but i've just been offered this car!!
Anybody know anymore about the car?

Cheers
Jamie

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Yeah would love to see some pictures. It seems to divide opinion, but I think they can look ace with the S1600 kit. Cage it and put a lairy F4R on bodies in it and it would be epic.