ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!! Help needed with exhaust please !!!

Due to some problems Im having with my Cup, I need to put the standard exhaust back on instead of the Magnex cat-back system its currently wearing. As the original was cut to remove it, I need to get a sleeve. A mate will be helping me re-fit rather than an exhaust place, so does anyone know if there is a standard Renault part i could use? I know a few people have had the 4k rattle solved by having a new centre section on their exhausts and I guess this would mean cutting the original too.

This is pretty urgent, so any help is greatly received!!

Cheers,

BikeMan

Out of interest, What problems are you having ?

It may be worth going to another dealership saying you are "working on a mates car" and do they stock the part ?

Or you could run around a few of your local Exhaust places and see if they have something you could use.

Cheers for the info, but it turns out that Renault have a standard part. Its about £20 and Ill be picking one up from a local dealer tomorrow.

Re. the problems - Ill start a new thread.

BikeMan