ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed with fitting Target LRC100

I've found a guide on how to remove the front grill without removing the front bumper, I just need to know the best and easiest way to run a cable from the engine bay to under the drivers side dash.

Can anyone help - pics would be a bonus!

7MAT

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Follow the power cable guide in the Articles, this uses the bonnet gromet in the passengers foot well.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hope your garage door opens ok with it ,lol ;) .

What if you jam plod and he comes after you ? You can get f*cked for interfering with their job , they call it obstruction .

Don't know what penalty it would incurr but i'm sure it would be a hefty one if you contested it in court .

Wish i had big enough b*llocks to fit one .

MrBillyUK !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
As long as you have a garage door that the LRC 100 can open then i don't think plod could do much , as long as you can prove it and if needs be show it in operation . I'd have one tomorrow if i had a garage on the side of my house , and i'd enjoy using it too ,lol ;) But i don't :(

MrBillyUK !

Took me a few hours this morning but I've finally fitted my Target LRC100 laser diffuser / jammer.

The tricky bit was feeding a wire from the engine bay to passenger foot wells.

The LRC100 plugs straight into the wiring loom for the Origin b2, making it a complete solution - nice and neat!

You can only just see it so I've circled it in the following picture;

LRC100-1.jpg

The Target LRC100 diffuses the signal back to the laser gun creating an error message on the guns display instead of my speed! The display on the Origin b2 shows ‘DIFFUSER’ and you get a warning tone.

The Origin b2 then automatically shuts down the jammer after 5 seconds. This is just enough time to hit the brakes and hopefully now be under the speed limit as the Policeman will try again this time getting a reading and avoiding any suspicion (hopefully).

Had this system fitted to my previous car for over three years and it worked a treat, saved my license on one occasion. Even had it tested once with a real Police laser gun.

The Target LRC100 is no longer manuafactured, but there is the LE30 from http://www.lidatek.com .

7MAT

182 Full Fat
Nice one 7MAT, was good to meet you at the weekend by the way. Hope the Jammer keeps you clear of Mr Plod!

sorry but it would take NO time for the police to find you. 500 Trophys. 29 and either B, P or R, followed by H or U and then the Y on your plate.