ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed with warning lights on clocks.

220 Trophy
To cut a very long story short I've replaced my dashboard loom twice now as I buggered my old loom and then once I fitted the first replacement realised it had been previously partially stripped back so I replaced it a 2nd time. Prior to fitting either I had no lights appearing on the clocks other than the usual during start-up, but now I permanently have the STOP, handbrake light and battery light on. The same lights appear/ed with both looms so I don't believe its a problem with the loom itself. The handbrake wire is permanently grounded and it is making a circuit all the way to the connector on the back of the clocks so not a problem with the wire itself. There is plenty of fluid in the reservoir and the cap is on tightly and the plug in the top is in properly so I cant figure out what may be the problem, if any at all. I've recently replaced the pads but have Alcon callipers and there is no low-pad level wires or anything. And the battery is keeping charge perfectly and is being charged perfectly by the alternator, I have approx 12V when not running and then approx 14.5 when running. One suggestion was that may be the pins in the connector of the engine side loom had been pushed back when fitting and refitting the dashboard loom so I checked last night and all the pins are fine and level with each other. Any help with either would be greatly appreciated!!