ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP - Nikon Hotshoe Issue

"Navy" N17 TWO
Having a bit of a nightmare with the flash at the moment, and apparently it's a common thing...

The SB-900 flash (when locked on the hotshoe) "wiggles" a bit therefore the connection is very hit & miss :banghead:

Has anyone else experienced this, and fixed it?
Most importantly - HOW? :)

Cheers
Trev

Nikon D700
Does it seem to be a problem with the hot-shoe or the flash? Perhaps your flash has overheated so much and re-moulded the bottom ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I actually read that somewhere on a google search - someone hit it a tap with a hammer or took pliers to the hotshoe lol :eek:

I have 2 D90's - the one in question is about 3 years old so the mount could have its wear & tear
Sending it away for almost 2 weeks and costing a small organ might invite me to try one of the above options!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Took the "bull by the nose" and pinched the hotshoe - flash problems.....nah! :cool:

7370094006_5f81443203.jpg

IMG_0869 by Scout n' About Photography, on Flickr