ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help OIL GAUGES

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
HELLO ALL soo im having difficultys with the 3 oil gauges u get on a valver basicly i throt they were broke so i got sum new one's on removin them there was a black wire loose and also i noticed that the pin con fig mite be rong i no which pin in ment to do wat (thanx to a friend at reanult gettin me the renault dialogys sum system they use in house) only thing is it dont give me colours of the wires has any one got a pic of the wiring behind the clocks?

any help will be gratly appricated and i will return with any info i can i have acces to hpi and ren dialogys if u request part numbas or stuff like that feel free to ask yours ryan

how do i pm / find him :eek:

Go to the top of the screen an press priavte message

or else click on this message somwhere there will be a PM option

Anyway I'm not at home at the moment so cannot find out for definate either pm me and I'll try reply when I'm home or I'll try rmember myself

megane rs & clio rsi
up up up
can someone take photo of backside oil gauge?
because need to see the wiring there:(