ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on an Exhaust

Clio 172 Flamer
After a little help on my exhaust, I am buying a standard one as mine is blowing and need a quick fix.

I got one from Euro Car Parts, found it through a reg search, bought it and the mechanic says it is the wrong one.

I have a 2002 Phase 2 172

http://www.eurocarparts.com/exhaust-parts

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance

Dan

RS172
Doesn't link buddy! Have you tried to find the part number for the original and has yours been changed since factory?

Clio 172 Flamer
Thanks, not sure why... this is the part number on the site 704740751 and 705740891

It is all standard but has been changed, I suppose it is one of those things I will have to take it into a mechanic to actually look at.

2002 clio 172
After a little help on my exhaust, I am buying a standard one as mine is blowing and need a quick fix.

I got one from Euro Car Parts, found it through a reg search, bought it and the mechanic says it is the wrong one.

I have a 2002 Phase 2 172

http://www.eurocarparts.com/exhaust-parts

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance

Dan

I bought handbrake cables for same model car as yours from there and they didn't fit either.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If possible give them the OE part numbers to cross ref the exhaust and try looking at it before you buy it.

Euro are really bag with wrong parts and a mix mash of things. Like above with certain parts (Hand brake Cables) you need to go OE but I'm sure the exhaust should be straight forward.

ScreenShot2014-07-26at181209.png

Look like special order jobs to me, obviously can't be 100% as I don't work there anymore and can't check. Those Klarius numbers should help you, though.

Listerine & Poledo
Careful with online part finders.

I always used to end up with Megane parts for my '53 plate 172. As did garages.

mental