ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on steering wheel control cable?

Renault Clio MK2
I am at a total loss. I have been browsing the internet for the last 2 hours trying to find out what cable I need in order to get the steering wheel stalk controls to work on the new Sony unit I just bought (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SCS2622/?tag=cliospnet01-21).

I have a 54 plate Renault Clio MK2 DCi 80 Dynamique and the old CD player in it is starting to die. It constantly skips and I want to know which of these cables to order. I think I have narrowed it down to the CTSRN004 or CTSRN005.2 but I don't want to get the wrong one and waste a load of money.

I've taken a picture of the cables that plug into the factory fitted unit at the moment if that helps:

Any and all help with this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Clio 182
CTSRN004 if factory radio was a tuner list, CTSRN005.2 if the factory radio was update

Edit: note the 004 is only if you don't have a seperate display in dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk