ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! PC problem, maybe my own fault!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Right, this morning i deleted a photo program as it kept auto opening when i put my camera in and was doing my head in!Since then, when i click on btyahoo to sign in, the icons have gone, i cannot do a system restore, the page won't open, i can't search the PC for files / pictures etc, also the web isnt working properly! (for example the smileys on here dont work?)I think maybe i have deleted something important! Is there any way of reversing it??Cheers!!!!

Also, i cant delete emails?, or read them, they open, but there is nothing there!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yuor not fcucking wrong! Its hooped! i must have done something, everything looks wrong, as if the graphics arent working properly!! Its dying i think!

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
How did you delete the program? Did you uninstal it or just drop it in the bin?

Mondeo TDCI 130
I uninstalled it mate, its really odd! Cant view vids on youtube etc, its almost as if some settings are mucked up!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Did you perchance uninstall the graphics driver instead of the photoediting program?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Hmm, i dont think so, but i am not 100% sure, i just shouldnt have fcucked about!!!! What can i do to fix it?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Let me just rub my crystal ball and find out... Ooops, no, take it to someone who knows what they're doing!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Wasn't shockwave was it?

That is used for youtube iirc, i had some problems with that but downloaded it and then it worked fine. It may be why some symbols not showing, cant explain the rest though lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
Well, it seems i have deleted a load of drivers...... Got a lad coming to sort it tuesday!!! Working in limp mode until then!!!

you need to download your motherboard drivers, your sound card drivers (if you dont have on board sound), your graphics drivers and possibly flashplayer.

All are EASY to get.

First thing though is to go to the 'nvidia' web page or the 'ati' webpage depending on your make of graphics card and download the most up to date graphics for it. Install them and see if that works. Its very very easy.

Hope you get it sorted.

Better than yours. C*nt.
First thing though is to go to the 'nvidia' web page or the 'ati' webpage depending on your make of graphics card and download the most up to date graphics for it. Install them and see if that works. Its very very easy.

Or Intel if your motherboard has onboard Intel graphics... Or Matrox if he's using a Workstation graphics card. Or SiS, or S3 if he's from 1990.

Sorry, but unless you're half computer-literate, then downloading drivers isn't as "easy" as pub engineers make out to be.

Or Intel if your motherboard has onboard Intel graphics... Or Matrox if he's using a Workstation graphics card. Or SiS, or S3 if he's from 1990.

Sorry, but unless you're half computer-literate, then downloading drivers isn't as "easy" as pub engineers make out to be.

oooooer missus, but if you cant go into control panel, system, and then see the make of gpu you have, then go to the relevant manufacturers webpage, and then just download and install the drivers from there, then, yes, perhaps you are right. But erm, nah you arent. Anyway, this 'pub engineer' doesnt want to get into an argument despite the ovbious provocation.

Go shout at a puppy or something.