ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please guys

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I've just removed my RS badge from the rear. Gave it a clean with Megs APC, then Tardis & Iron X. But I've still got a slight mark from the old badge. Could this be polished out using my DA?

1f64c16f-34f7-2095.jpg


Thanks.
 
I've got the stripes taped up ;)

I thought it would be a lot nicer da'ing a 182, as you don't have to tape as much stuff up. But I'd forgot I had stripes lol :(

I haven't got round to the rear yet, but hopefully I can get it off. Although the new 197 badge might cover it up anyway.
 
I'd recommended one.

It came off with no effort at all with the DA. Thank god for that, I was starting to panic a bit.

95feb6c4-90f0-8395.webp
 
Back
Top