ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please with standard clio radio code

Clio Mk2 Phase 2

Hi guys i need to code for a standard clio cd player. it says in my manual its 1352 but it wont accept it!

Da

Less

how you inputting it into stereo? youve gotta use the stalk controls, not the radio buttons mate!

i didnt need to use the stalk control-ive even installed it in an older clio with no stalk. The hardest part being guestimating because there was no screen

Clio Mk2 Phase 2

lol well in the radio manual i think the 1352 code is only an example it says the dealer should give you a radio code.

Da

Less

Code should be listed mate, but it will say Radio Code-- ****

iirc its inside front cover of the Radio instuction manual and not in Clio manual.

Clio Mk2 Phase 2

thanks guys i think you get like a wee card with the code on it but cant find it! I am just going to pop down the my local dealer tomorrow and find it out!

You might find that if you enter it wrong a few times that it locks up and needs unlocking by a dealer, Nissans do this, not too sure with the Renaults.

clio sport 182 2005
chaps - i have a wee program that works out the radio code for any clio radio - all i need from you is a 4 digit code thats found on the side of radio - the code will be similar to mine which is W160-SECURITY. iall i need is the 4 digits BEFORE the work 'security'
email your code at crazydar30@hotmail.com and i will mail ur code back
note, when you entered code - hold number '6' to enter it !!

Dave

Renault Clio S
I'll add to the thread resurrection if I may; having recently changed my battery. I've figured out how to enter the code, however the radio frequency code confirmed in my service manual is a five digit number, but the radio only wants a four digit code? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
s.