ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP PLEASE!!!

mystery machine
today i decided to try and straighten my steering wheel as its been off centre a while managed to unclip airbag and remove it and remove plug for horn and also got the wheel off but as i pulled the wheel off a little black disc must of fell off when the wheel came off well anyway got the wheel back on straight and airbag in but ive now got no horn and i cannot get the wheel back off again to refit the black disc the wheel is stuck solid any ideas how to get the wheel off tried wd40 to try work it loose a lump hammer and piece of wood run out of ideas any ideas ppl :S

mystery machine
51 plate clio has a master spline and ya cant straiten the wheel by taking it off and lining it up with straight wheels it has got to be altered by the track rod ends managed to get the wheel off by giving it a bit of lube put my knees under the wheel and just pull it like f**k thankfully i didnt get the wheel in my face as i didnt leave the nut on a couple of threads so im now back to having a non centred wheel oh well life goes on haha