ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!.PS4 or Xbox??

RS Clio 182
GT Sport is a very good game, not sure why people are saying its rubbish,i was really surprised by it as my expectations were low on it - cars feel good,graphics are another level and the online works very well,and theres an update in December which expands the offline modes. PS4 has an awesome range of racing games out atm - GT,Pcars 2,Dirt 4,Wipeout,F1 2017....ive been playing racing games since the late 80's and we are easily in the best era right now. Forza is good,but it wouldnt sway me to an xbox - espeically when you have Last Of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I think best places for deals at the mo are Game,Currys and sometimes Argos.
But will look on early monday morning to see if any better deals being its only a day away now & im in no rush.
But i defo want the new Cod game with it and will most likely be the PS4

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
I liked the steering wheel function using the pad when the GT demo was live. Did this transfer over into the game ?

Yaris Hybrid
GT Sport is a very good game, not sure why people are saying its rubbish,i was really surprised by it as my expectations were low on it - cars feel good,graphics are another level and the online works very well,and theres an update in December which expands the offline modes. PS4 has an awesome range of racing games out atm - GT,Pcars 2,Dirt 4,Wipeout,F1 2017....ive been playing racing games since the late 80's and we are easily in the best era right now. Forza is good,but it wouldnt sway me to an xbox - espeically when you have Last Of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn.

It is potentially a good game but not having a single player mode and a dire lack of tracks/cars really hurt it.

This new single player mode may help but if they don't add a load of tracks and cars at the same time it's pointless. I love driving a lot of the older cars/historic tracks in Forza/Project Cars and those are badly missing from GT. Instead they have gimmick concept cars that make the game look like a joke and removes the feel of authenticity. Plus their car count is padded out by having 289 near identical versions of an Impreza or something.

Yet in the time that bare bones skeleton of a GT game was in development, we saw 5 Forza games (3 x regular, 2 x horizon?)?

What the heck had they been doing all that time!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
More people i know use an xbox, the controller is more ergonomic, the updates on the ps4 are beyond mental, the whole UI on the xbox is better.
I’ve no experience of the current gen XBox or PlayStation - but when I had both the 360 and the PS3, I much preferred the UI of the Sony. The Microsoft one annoyed me - perhaps why I stopped using it?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I picked up the ps vr yesterday. It’s amazing.
Rush of blood game takes gaming to a new place.

Quite fancy one tbh. Had a quick go on Farpoint at some game thing at the NEC which was fun.

I'm owed some birthday stuff from last week to be fair lol....

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Better!!:smile:
3A2E49BB-35F7-41C4-853B-BA34F7412985.jpeg