ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Quick!!!!!

Titanium F/F 182
Been out this afternoon to view a 182. Its Titanium silver, 14300 miles, and 54reg and full fat version with cup packs.
Apart from a scratch on a wheel and a small nick on the bumper (said it happened putting his bike in the back) its spotless. He has obviously cared for it. I would be its third owner 1st being the dealer and 2nd being the seller.
He has agreed a price of £9200 plus 6 months tax.
Good value?
Need to know cos I'm very tempted

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Try saying you want 12 months tax, as it went up in the budget.

Has it had its first service at a Renault Dealer/

Titanium F/F 182
Yeah its had an oil change service and its 12k service. also had two new tyres and its fitted with a new panel filter ITG i think

Titanium F/F 182
White16valver said:
You gonna get an AA inspection?

how do i go about getting one? how much will that cost.
The seller says he bought it cash and showed me reciepts. It was in reno in oldham about 3 weeks ago for its service. would i be better going through tehm?

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Good price with the service paid for. I picked my 05 182 up on saturday, 3500k on the clock paid £9500. But I've got a service 2 pay for soon.. nearly a year old.