ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help required! - Installation of power cable for sub

Clio TCE
Im trying to install my sub into my clio 182 cup, wheres the best place to feed the power cable from the engine to inside the car.

Help much appreciated.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I done mine a few weeks ago just do a search! you have to feed it through the grommit which the cable for the bonnet release goes through.
You can find it by laying on your back in the passenger foor well and looking up to the corner of the car and youll see it its just 1 cable going through a grommit.

the best way to do it is:
pull the power steering fluid resivoir out and move to one side
get some thing sharp and small to make a hole in the grommet from the inside into the engine bay
then poke a screw driver through the car to the engine bay.
then tape the power cable to the screwdriver and pull it back through into the car.

i was dreading doing it because loads of people on here sayed they struggled but it is really easy!

Clio 1.4 RT
i struggled to get the wire through the grommit so i took it out of place then pushed the wire through lol
oh and its easier to see where the grommit is if u unclip ur power steerin fluid res first.