ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** HELP WANTED WITH TROPHY***

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
Guys i can drive a car but cant mend them.

I need to replace the bulb in normal headlamp!

What are the standard bulbs on a trophy? is this easy to do?

Your help is appreciated

DB

TeZ

Non RS : (
and no its not easy .well is ment to be some ppl find it easyier than others i cut my hands to pieces and was a right bother to do

TeZ

take the cover off (rubber) then twist 1-8th one way or the other cant rember take the whole unit out replace bulb ... then have fun getting it back

M140i
Do you have the manual for the car? It explains how to do it in there, you have to remove the rubber cover, remove the bulb housing change bulb then put it back together, it's not difficult just need some patience when doing it as there isnt much room to move around

TeZ

yeah the space u have is the only bad point get a small child in there lol they will have the perfect lil hands for the job

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
As i have no kids and live alone i think getting a small child to do "some work for me" may seem wrong and even worse if i offer him cash or sweeties as a incentive! i hear offering jesus juice can help! ????

Anyway thing will ask the girlfriend to do the work, as i do have larger than average hands!

Wish me luck!

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
If you can't get it done pop to mine later and will do it for you. I have little hands and swapped both mine in 10 mins a day or two ago.

Sidelights are even worse.