ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!! What Skirts Do You Reckon

Black Clio 182

come on people give me an opinion, if you can think of any other skirts then post them up. thanks.

Nike Lunar Elite's

mk2 ph1 and 2 skirts are exactly the same, the only ones that wont fit are ones designed for a 172 as the arches are different. Dont like any of them , get either the 172 style skirts or koncept skirts.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

the last one is nice... even though it wont fit... itll fit mine nicely, think ill order those if new car ever turns up at garage... :(

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 08 April 2005
the last one is nice... even though it wont fit... itll fit mine nicely, think ill order those if new car ever turns up at garage... :(

As Ive already said, those last ones will fit a ph1 as there is no difference!!!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

So dissappointed.

Was hoping to see a nice pair of legs from some bird asking which Friday night outfit to wear.

172 M69 eater

and wen u get em, get them smoothed in, i always regretted not gettin that done on my mark 1!

if it was me, I would get rid of the spoiler, and fit a 172 one, and spend the money on some coilovers!

Colour coding looks good.

I think 172 skirts would look better than any of those.

Quote: Originally posted by Pauldredge on 08 April 2005

i am getting it lowered 60mm

i meant to post this one up but done two by mistake

http://www.ffwdmotorsport.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=clio3stormskirts&cat=33http://www.ffwdmotorsport.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=clio3stormskirts&cat=33

Paul,

My name is Kevin and i am the webmaster for ffwdmotorsport.co.uk and riegeruk.com. If you have any questions please ask me. More clio kits are available from Riegeruk.com to. Clio 2 and 3 skirts are the same, so you are right. let me know if i can help.

Kev