ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help - Where's the lead for the display factory head unit 2002 clio?!

Hi all,
I'm trying to restore my clio to standard (extreme I know!!), just trying to fit my standard cassette head unit back in and im stuggling a little with display/remote leads.

I've got the two iso connectors, one for power, illumination etc, the other for the speakers.

What else should I have? It's been a looooong time since I took this out and my memory's blank. I know the display and remote both connect at the back of the clock display (one plug has four wires and goes to the steering wheel remote stalk) and I assume the other plug the one with more wires behind the clock which is wrapped in tape etc, somewhere splits off and goes to a connector that goes into the back of the stereo.

Is this right? In the picture here: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wTa6F2Q_3N48w28fCLpITQ?feat=directlink

Should there be another connector that plugs in that comes from somewhere? If so can anyone give me a clue what it looks like and how I can trace it?!

Head unit's not been plugged in for 7 years so Im guessing will need the code entered but without the display kinda makes it challenging!!

Cheers all

Noel

zrs-iso-3.jpg

ignore the wires hanging off the block you just need to find the yellow mini iso plug

yes but you'll normally find its been taped into the loom for the hazard light so somewhere along the line you should find it from that

excellent thanks for that, fills me with faith that I haven't lost a cable at some point and it must be under there somewhere :) thanks again