ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with a PC polisher order...

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 29 March 2005
you keep showing that pic up youll have everyone buying them lol!

I have been looking high and low for that pic at work today. Its whats swung me.

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 29 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 29 March 2005

so is their much point in these things for a car with new paint work. i would be well worried about covering the car with swirl marks. but they do bring up old cars well by the looks of it.

yup, new paint has loads of marks from the valet by the dealer, thats were my swirls came from, check nearly new car pic below, see the pcd section

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/182_blue/Wing-InsideMasked4.jpg
Something told me I should have put my logo on those pictures ! I dont mind people using them but please mention where they came from ...

The car was my brothers and actually had 91K on it. The detail was used as a practice as the car was being returned to the lease company.

The full write up can be found on Autopia along with some other pictures of a GT3 I have just detailed. Just do a search on my user name, I am not a post whore so they should be easy to find.

Best regards,

WD Pro

PS : If anyone is interested in my services please pm me for more details. I am based in the North West.

I GOT MY POLISHER THROUGH! - 07.15 this morning

Its beaten screwedfux direct by a day - order was ballsed up at their end and i have to wait till tomorrow before i can plug it in.

And as Blue suggested, they marked it low value to avoid any import duty

Thanks for your help and advice bluey and mr-sheep!

[Edited by soepy on 4/1/2005 2:38:18 PM]

Quote: Originally posted by soepy on 01 April 2005

I GOT MY POLISHER THROUGH! - 07.15 this morning

Its beaten screwedfux direct by a day - order was ballsed up at their end and i have to wait till tomorrow before i can plug it in.

And as Blue suggested, they marked it low value to avoid any import duty

Thanks for your help and advice bluey and mr-sheep!

[Edited by soepy on 4/1/2005 2:38:18 PM]

Hey no problem, glad all is ok, like brazo says you got some polish.

i ordered my polish at the same time i ordered my pc, i have had my pc for weeks, im still waiting for my polish from serious performance ??

ps the pic of the comparison was removed by myself as is belongs to wd pro, i didnt know it was his and it was sent to me by someone else who said it was there car !!, anyway give his link a look, bloody nice job imo