ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP WITH AN EXHAUST

i need a new system for my valver anyone heard or got the new system from k-tec racing please give me sum help guys and girls

Ive got the 4.5" slash cut K-Tec exhaust with a straight through de-cat and it was worth every penny!

It looks a little odd at first (only cos its different) but its has really grown on me and suits the rear end perfectly.

With the straight through de-cat pipe it sounds like a group A rally car, VERY LOUD!

Also, its made a noticeable difference in performance, peak power gains werent huge (1-2bhp) but midrange was constantly 4-5bhp higher. It also droped peak power from just under the red line to 6650RPM so you dont have to push it so hard. Torque gains were the same, 4-5 midrange & 1-2 at peak. Also peak torque dropped 300RPM too.

Hope this helps

Tom

well its looked well made the tone is nice not to loud at gear changes u get a little pop most of the time and there was a noticeble difference in perfomance

the 3 1/2 inch tailpipe stick ou the rear of the car by about 3 inches so its not too over the top

fitted with de-cat it cost me £310 fitted so im not sure how much to just suply !

how much were ure coil overs I am looking at getting some and the rear bar lowered ! just looking at makes I think i may go for the le da set up