ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with Clio 182 fault codes

Jaguar S Type R
Can someone decipher the fault codes in red below for me, ambers have now been cleared
Car was bought with aftermarket steering wheel and now been put back to standard
Fault codes.jpg

Thanks

CursedTitanium 182FF
First one is likely to be the wiring under the seats, second is the steering angle sensor is faulty.

Jaguar S Type R
Reset the steering angle sensor to midway point on yellow and still throwing up code so ordered a replacement as its obviously not working

Pre-tensioner -I'll have a go and disconnecting and cleaning / re-connecting the wiring - I hate modern cars

Jaguar S Type R
Airbag light off - RS Tuner was showing up as front right seat, cleaning the grey connector did not help, thought I would do the same with connector under passenger seat and all sorted - just the steering angle sensor and a sports cat to be sorted then it will hopefully get through MOT next week

Jaguar S Type R
All resolved, replacement steering angle sensor turned up this morning, needed a bit of resetting to be recognised by the RS Tuner but for the first time since I have had the car there are no warning lights - dashboard looks quite dull now -)