ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!:(

renault clio rsi
i went to start the clio today after yesterdays immobilizer problems and it was running sweet as a nut untill about 4 mins later and it started running really badly, it kept dropping the revs and then reving itself and it keeps doing it especcialy after i press the accelerator it tries to cut out ??

any suggestions as to what it may be ???

B

bigrich690

are you sure the spark plugs dont have a touch of water in some how that happened to mine just gave it a quick plast with the air line put them back in and boom run beautifully, or like JP2 said, coil pack is on way out! good luck pal

renault clio rsi
is it possible that i have reset the ecu when i took the battery off and thats why its running lumpy ??
thanks

renault clio rsi
went out to it today to see i it misteriousley ran better and it did :) it holds its temperature and sounds sweet so its off to the mot station monday :)
hope it passes