ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!!

172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol bad luck fella, garage it i reckon, get the alarm disconnected till you get a replacement key.

though i would have thought that turning on the ignition would have turned it off? ah well

M135i, 118 coupe
I thought it would aswell, just drove down the motorway with alarm going off and hazzards on. It's not going off when I'm not in the car, think the alarm only switches off of the fob button is pressed. Bloody thing!!

Da

Less
I'm confused...you're driving down the motorway with a broken key, your alarm is going off AND you're on ClioSport?

Mutlitasking much?

M135i, 118 coupe
Super multitasking! Back at my barracks now, the alarm has stopped now I'm out the car. While in it it was going off for a while then would turn off for 29 seconds then com back on. Where is the siren? Suppose will have to set it off and listen