ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!

clio 172
ladies and gents brought a 172 with a snapped belt whicj damaged the valves all that is sorted the engine is put back together now iam trying to do the pulleys (timing belt) one of the pulleys don' align what can it be its the idler pulley down the bottom that' don' align need someone' help asap its dping my head in need to gwtbit on the road

PH2 172
ladies and gents brought a 172 with a snapped belt whicj damaged the valves all that is sorted the engine is put back together now iam trying to do the pulleys (timing belt) one of the pulleys don' align what can it be its the idler pulley down the bottom that' don' align need someone' help asap its dping my head in need to gwtbit on the road

Oh dear, no timing tools, no chance.

Attachments

• 0558A.PDF
    251.3 KB · Views: 86
  clio 172
thank u for your help but everything is right got the tools aswell literally the idler pulley with the spacer is a tiny bit out would it make any difference or is there anyone near welling that can have a look for me