ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heres my 172

PH1_172
Heres a few pictures of my 172 clio, sorry about the car its bit dirty and the weather wasnt good but still heres a few shots of it:
225536174.gif

225536173.gif

225536171.gif

225536170.gif

225536172.gif

225536175.gif

225536169.gif

225536168.gif

Your thoughts and any ideas to improve the car are welcome even constructive critisism (Spl) :cool:

Clio 200 Cup
Looks good with the black Turini's....i assume its pretty easy to change the sidelights to clear? (just about to go and look at a silver ph 1 172 you see...).

PH1_172
thanks yeah colour coding is on the list or having them done in a shiney black maybe crackle blacl,
wheres the best place to get the sidelights

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks great as it is tbh!
although...

get the wheels refurbed in black, get the sidestrips painted gloss black and slam it!....oh yus

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yeah strut brace in the boot works better when fitted to the front strut tops :rasp:

Looks good, get some silvervisions in the front lights and change side repeaters to smoked :)

PH1_172
the stryt brace isnt fitted as im thinking of having it polished lol, i like the wheels anthercite at the moment but when bored ill get glossy black,

was thinking or side strips being glossy black or colour coded not sure what to do

p.s where can i get the side repeaters from that are decent ones.

PH1_172
the stryt brace isnt fitted as im thinking of having it polished lol, i like the wheels anthercite at the moment but when bored ill get glossy black,

was thinking or side strips being glossy black or colour coded not sure what to do

p.s where can i get the side repeaters from that are decent ones.

Chocolate Bar™
lovely example. Get those sides colourcoded and bumper and your done. Dont bother with ph2 bits, its not a ph2 so dont make it look like one (thats my philosophy anyhow ;)) spend the money you save on keeping it mint, mecahnicly and aesthetically

PH1_172
thanks guys ill get the little bits sorted, ordered the new side repeaters now and hopefully just bought the new steering wheel just need the boss now :)

Leon Cupra R 225
lovely example. Get those sides colourcoded and bumper and your done. Dont bother with ph2 bits, its not a ph2 so dont make it look like one (thats my philosophy anyhow ;)) spend the money you save on keeping it mint, mecahnicly and aesthetically

2nded, and silvervision bulbs

leave the strips black, anthracite the door badges, silver visions, cup spoiler, ph2 rear (boot lid, bumper and lights)

gorgeous alloys, great example

jamie

Car SOLD :-(
You wasted no time girl, good effort.:cool:
Deffo Silvervisions on the front, they make the world of difference

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks gorgeous, why not be different and keep the black side strips I think if you keep them black is back to black restorer and don't let them go grey it looks better and more original. Why not go for black side indicator to compliment them too.

Do you know how low it's been dropped? It's exactly right.

Here's mine, the internal matts help too.

Last edited:
  PH1_172
thanks people just a few things lol:
Whats the ph2 rear spoiler?
I have the ph2 rear lights dont i?

ChrisCurr where dod you get them mats from there wicked & mine is lowered on koni adjustables with -30mm H&R springs

Combine04: what do you mean by anthercite door badges

im now thinking def getting gloss black bump strips now, also what are the headlight bulbs i need ie H1's etc etc

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Same as everyone else really, carbon fibre splitter from ktec (if they fit) keep the wheels look brilliant. Colour code the sides and jobs a good un!