ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Herts essex, Stortford, Harlow, saffron walden area

172 cup
Just really wondered how many of us are around this area, maybe organise a little meet?, il start,

I live in a little village just outside stortford titanium 182 cup

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
yeah the are some lovely roads around matching tye and matching green...just watch out for the deer that like to cross the road randomly...

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
we could always have a meet at north weald at the squadron cafe:coffee: after cs saturday weather should be better by then, :race:

172 cup
ye a meet defo needs to happen, havent met anyone of this forum yet, stortford/harlow seems to be roughly in the middle of most people?

Ph 1 172
I'm from Harlow... There is a good road just after you go past leventhorpe school as your going to stortford its the first left just after the school and the pub goes all the way to much Hadem.. As long as the grass is cut you can see everything around you. Id be up for a mini meet as well.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Location Details For The Revenge Cruise 2012 ....
SAINSBURYS
London Colney
ST. ALBANS
AL2 1AB

PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE UNTILL 8-30PM !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/// Fast Car hasn’t seen a cruise like it in England for years, in fact make that the UK. We can confirm the Revenge Cruise is the biggest UK cruise we’ve hit this decade. My lord is was maa-hoosive \\\

The revenge cruise was held back in 2009, as some of you will know it was & still is the uk's biggest cruise going...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EssexCruiseScene DOES NOT condone wreckless driving at anytimes and you are held responsible for your own actions, please respect other road users around you and drive at the speed limits at all times

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 81757

277819_120766361401265_706948710_o.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I popped in for a look, was a very big turn out and some nice cars.

Saw lots of clios there.