ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's back - Ghostrider

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Movie out in 2 weeks apparently.

Features his scooby which he aims to try and take the nurburgring lap record with for a road legal car

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 Jap Crap
If there wasnt idiots around then you wouldnt get half the videos that people like to watch as everything would be done on track

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250/RS5/A500/F150
I agree with JackJack though, what happens if he is going flat out on his bike and car changed lane into him and that car had a full family in it? surely he would be going so fast that before you realised he is coming he would of passed you so by the time you pull out you have already hit him, I think it's just stupid.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
There's some irony in here!

Impressive video, guy is completely nuts. Hope he doesn't kill anyone.

As much as i agree with you Rob imo there is a line between doing something a bit stupid and something that is completely reckless. As in the example that lbrench used what if he hit someone else and the way that would effect them, just so he can have a rush and please some people on youtube.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
well dont watch the video then simples

i spose you never break the speed limit do you, that could kill someone but you still do it. This is another level but its still the same principle

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
There's videos of all kinds of stupid stuff on YouTube, but it doesn't mean we all go out and copy it. Just another crazy video IMO.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
heard that before, his last movie was over a year late, refused refunds, pissed off a lot of people

i was at the ring the same time as him once, speeded up footage is not for winners.

he also crashed said scooby and put his missus properly in hospital.

plus, thers also a few of them that are 'ghostrider' but only one stupid enough to shout it from the rooftops.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
heard that before, his last movie was over a year late, refused refunds, pissed off a lot of people

i was at the ring the same time as him once, speeded up footage is not for winners.

he also crashed said scooby and put his missus properly in hospital.

plus, thers also a few of them that are 'ghostrider' but only one stupid enough to shout it from the rooftops.

no its because there is only one ghostrider which is patrick furstenhoff.

he was at the top speed wheelie event this year but his turbo busa had problems

Mk5 golf gti
Yes its crazy isnt it

377876_10150479293195579_644895578_10717027_284402397_n.jpg

Everyone needs to relax! He's insane and clearly proved over the last few years he can control his bike at those speeds!

Absolute ledgend and mint driver.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Everyone needs to relax! He's insane and clearly proved over the last few years he can control his bike at those speeds!

Absolute ledgend and mint driver.

You can never be 100% in control at those speeds, he's an accident waiting to happen. I just hope he decides to quit making crazy videos before he gets his comeuppance.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Didnt the ghostrider plan on doing the M25 but the SAS stopped him just after getting to the uk?

Apparently the Swiss now know who he is and found all the bikes in his mansion's garage but there was not enough evidence to prove he was the actual rider.

Last thing i heard he moved to Australia.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Another thing that make me think this is a copycat.
He never used a smoked bubble in any of his previous films iirc nor did the (front facing) camera was mounted on his chest/helmet, the camera was always mounted near the speedo/bubble.

It's not "driving skill" he's on a bike ffs so RIDING SKILL !!!

Yes he can control the bike, and has skills... But if a car/bus changed lanes quickly he's dead, simple as that!

And the occupants of the vehicle he hits, plus quite probably several other people caught up in the fallout.

Lol at the trolls though.

The guy just needs to die, and the sooner the better. I actually wish him dead.

Bus w**ker
I don't understand the laws in Sweden, if everyone knows who this guy and the Getaway in Stockholm lot are then why haven't they been locked up already?

The guy(s) can ride though, but f**k that.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I don't understand the laws in Sweden, if everyone knows who this guy and the Getaway in Stockholm lot are then why haven't they been locked up already?

The guy(s) can ride though, but f**k that.

Not enough evidence to actually place him as the rider as he's always wearing a helmet.

Also that's why there hasn't been a ghostrider vid out lately as they know who he is due to the SAS catching him in the uk.